Airport Retail Jobs
work with luxury brands & progress your retail career opportunities
We are looking for talented retail staff to create a superior customer experience, demonstrating selling skills, product knowledge, and teamwork. Work with luxury brands Estee Lauder, Lancôme, Kiehls, Tom Ford, Bobbi Brown, the whiskey collection & Victoria Secret to name a few! Your passion for style, luxury brands and your commitment to providing extraordinary customer service will make you a perfect candidate for this role.
As a retail sales assistant, you will receive ongoing training and development to enhance your skills, whilst helping you further develop your commercial expertise. Applicants must have strong communication skills and a passion for Travel Retail.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Approaches and engages customers
- Link sell, substitute sell, cross sell
- Highlights Price Promise and Shop & Collect
- Knowledge of Store sales targets
- Full commitment and participation in all promotional activities to include voucher handouts.
- Full adherence to retail sales transaction and cash handling procedure
- Accuracy and attention to detail in cash and card and handling
- Accurately records details of purchases or transactions
- Verifies the accuracy of calculations
- Verifies signatures are correct
- Accountability for cash
- Cash reconciliation at end of shift
- Stocks out shelves in a neat and effective manner
- Ensures stock and shelving is clean prior to display
- Moves light stocks from sub-stores to sales floor
- Knowledge of location of stock and sourcing of same
- Awareness of the need to maintain required stock levels and ensures effective stock rotation in order to prevent out of date stock.
- Knowledge and application of Merchandising Standards within your Store
Retail Product Knowledge
- Attending required Product Knowledge Training
- Drives personal learning on products in store
- Provides feedback to team members and managers regarding product interest (out of stock, customer requests.