Bus Driving Jobs
work with Ireland top Transport and Logistics companies.
Drive For The Best
We are currently seeking experienced Bus drivers for leading companies based in the following locations:
Offaly / Westmeath / Kildare /Meath / Laois
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Full Clean D / DE driving License
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Bus/ Coach driving in Ireland
- Digital tachograph card
- Full D / DE - CPC Card Plus additional CPC modules as per legislation
- Certificate for manual handling course would advantageous
- Experience driving double decks would be a distinct advantage
We are looking for team players with excellent presentation and customer service skills.
We would like our Drivers to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
- Strong ability to Multi-task in a busy environment
- You will be a fluent English speaker with a positive "Can Do" attitude
- This is a shift position working to a scheduled roster, with early starts and weekend work
- These positions would be on a full time / permanent basis
- Rates from €16 - €18 per hour basic with additional benefits
Please register your interest now for an immediate callback.
Positions limited and offers will be made on a first come basis.
Paula is a HRM CIPD qualified specialist in the provision of Temporary and Permanent staffing solutions across professional industries including Transport, Distribution, and Logistics.
The Transport and logistics recruitment team deliver on 360 services to many of Ireland's leading distribution companies as well as offering bespoke and tailored services for their temporary, contract and permanent vacancies.
Direct: +353 1 829 5808
Mobile: +353 86 3896728
Email: [email protected]