Flexsource currently have an opportunity for a number of Full time Food & Beverage Associates to join the team based at Dublin Airport.
My Client are a large Food and Beverage Company, owning 27 units in Dublin Airport including Sandwich Bars, Restaurants and Coffee Shops. They are currently looking to expand their team!
- Selling hot and cold dishes, sandwiches and beverages
- Taking and preparing orders and presenting them to customers
- Replenishing the sales inventory and keeping displays presentable
- Tidying and cleaning areas, washing crockery and equipment
- Responding to individual customer requirements and actively ensuring their needs are met
- Deliver exceptional, quick and professional service
- Ensure attention to detail when presenting products e.g. plate presentation to specification
- Maintain and replenish displays within planograms requirements
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring good housekeeping standards are followed, both front and back of house.
- Previous Customer Service experience is an advantage
- Flexibility with working hours and units within Dublin Airport
- Polite and professional manner as you will be dealing with customers
- Own transport is advantageous
- A chance to gain experience working within Dublin Airport
- Working for a large company which gives you the opportunity to gain experience and grow in your career
- 10% off all duty-free products
Pay rate: €10.10ph
Please note this role requires fully flexibility from all candidates as the airport operates 24/7 shift could start at 4am or finish at 11pm.
You would need be able to cover all requested shifts Monday – Sunday.