This is an opportunity to join the team in a vibrant new boutique hotel located in the heart of Dublin’s cultural hub, surrounded by some of the city’s top tourist attractions inspiring the modern day explorer with the world class Luas tram system providing effortless transport options. This contemporary hotel boasts a dynamic café and bar area adding to the cosmopolitan feel of the area.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Previous experience at Assistant Manager/Senior Duty Manager level in a 4* hotel
- Pre-opening experience highly desirable
- Excellent people management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- This position will commence in mid/late April
- Under the general guidelines of the General Manager, ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and hotel standards.
- To provide 100% quality service to guests at all times.
- To carry out duties in accordance with statutory, health and safety requirements
- Carry out duty management shifts
- To manage and develop the food and beverage team and accommodation team