We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, professional, and enthusiastic Assistant Operations Manager to join our clients’ Management Team in Co. Kildare.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to develop your career within a busy and extremely popular property, we could have an excellent opportunity for you.
This is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
- The Assistant Operations Manager will assist the Operations Manager with the day-to-day operations of this busy 40-bedroom property and a team of 60+ staff.
- Work in conjunction with managers and HOD’s on all aspects of the property’s agenda.
- Management of a team of up to 35-40 people on busy shifts.
- Having a hands-on approach to the role.
- Driving sales/sales initiatives within the property in conjunction the property’s sales team and the groups Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Getting involved in the Health & Safety agenda in the property.
- Working with the senior team in setting and driving team objectives through agenda meetings and training and development.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in the management/facilitation of bi-weekly sales, HOD and Food & Beverage Meetings as well as daily planning meetings.
- Working with the management team in relation to the properties HACCP plan.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
- Must have 2/3 years’ experience as a Senior Duty Manager/ Food & Beverage Manager within busy 3*/4* hotels.
- Must have a strong knowledge of all departments within the hotel with a particular emphasis on food & beverage/ sales & events and the new initiatives/innovations taking place within the industry.
- Must have a proven track record in a similar role.
- Must be able to oversee the hotels HACCP system.
- Previous experience working with hotel front office systems is essential.
- Must have an excellent understanding of hotel financials.
- Must have strong people management skills.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have excellent organisational skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Free parking
- Free staff meals while on duty
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance (Reduced Rates)
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives.
- Employee Assistance Programme