What is the Role?
Our trusted client (A Giant within Northern Ireland Power) is in the seek for 2 Administrators to be part of their Back Office Team, you will be responsible for the set-up of customer accounts onto their billing system and all subsequent duties including Change of Tenancies, Meter Exchanges, Sitework activities, account reconciliations, account reviews, query resolution, system housekeeping and data amendments. The successful candidate will provide customer service both in person and via phone and email.
- Ensure accounts are created, updated and amended accurately and compliantly in accordance with agreed policies, processes and procedures
- Work through assigned back office reports to ensure all requests are actioned and jobs raised on siteworks within agreed timescales
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and focus on quality, capturing, inputting and changing customer information on the customers’ accounts
- Ensure accounts are always updated accurately with actions required/completed, details of changes, amends or customer requests
- Actively engage with other colleagues and customers to manage customers’ accounts, resolve queries and respond as required
- Review and following up on internal queries from other departments within the business
- Work with the Customer Service team to provide telephone support at times, dependent on business needs, to ensure our customer service levels and targets are maintained
- Tasks as directed by line management.
What do I need?
- Previous experience in customer service, customer accounting or administration environment
- Previous analytical or account reconciliation experience
- Be customer and quality focused, passionate about delivering excellent customer services always
- High standard of IT proficiency; excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Salary: £10.71 (weekly pay)
Hours per week: 37 (Mon-Thur, 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm)
Contract length: 6-12 months
Annual leave: 28 days up to 12 weeks, then after 12 weeks it goes up to 34 days
Please apply to this
Location: Belfast City Center
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £10.71 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends