Canteen Assistant Newry
Cpl Jobs are delighted to be working with our Client who are seeking for applicants for a Canteen Assistant for a leading Manufacturing company in the Newry area.
The successful candidate will report to the Canteen Manager and will provide a high quality level of Customer Service and hygiene.
- Managing and replenishing stock as required;
- Ensuring that the Canteen seating area and kitchen are cleaned to a high standard;
- Carrying out till duties on a daily basis;
- Serving food to customers;
- Washing and circulating dishes – plates, cutlery, pots and pans;
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times;
- Assisting with food preparation when required;
- A proven ability to provide a high level of Customer Service;
- Excellnet verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communciation effectively with all customers
- A proven ability to work as part of a busy team in a busy canteen environment;
- Ability to travel and work at private functions outside of normal working hours.
- Hold a current food hygiene certificate
- Previous experience of working in a busy Canteen environment
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (Due to covid the times way change to 7am – 3pm)
Excellent rate of pay + Benefits
This is for a contract for 6 months
To apply or for further information please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or e-mail with your updated CV through the link below
Keywords: Canteen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Job, Opportunity, Newry, Co Down.