We are currently looking for candidates to work in Dublin area as Kitchen and Catering Assistant in Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Kitchen or Catering Assistant in Ireland, excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on their own initiative; You will have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Organise food preparation areas.
- Serving breakfast to the patients on each ward and collecting the empty trays.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Understand daily menu portion control.
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service.
- check the temperatures of all food being served to the patients.
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties.
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures.
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures.
Pay rate is 10.50-13.50 depending on experience.
If you are interested please send your CV to Bernadett Feuerstein