Our client based in Mullingar is looking for a Catering Assistant with at least 6 month’ experience preferably in Healthcare.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland, excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on their own initiative; You will have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Organise food preparation areas.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, tea and coffee to the patients on each ward and collecting the empty trays.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Understand daily menu portion control.
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service.
- Check the temperatures of all food being served to the patients.
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties.
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures.
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures.
- Relevant experience working as a Catering Assistant
- Fluent English
- Strong ability to work on own initiative whilst being an effective team member
- Understanding of HACCP
- Being fully flexible as weekend work is essential
- Garda Vetting
- Manual Handling
Pay rate: 13.21ph.
If you are interested please send your CV to Bernadett Feuerstein