Flexsource is currently recruiting for an exciting new role for our Client, a leading Nursing home based in Birr.
My client requires a number of experienced Support Staff (Catering/Household), to join their growing team.
Our Ideal candidate for this role will have a number of months/years of experience in working in a hospital/healthcare environment, with the flexibility to work within different departments where you may be needed.
Job Title: Support staff
- Working as part of a structured team, whilst also using your own initiative and reporting to and working under the supervision of a nominated supervisor
- Understanding the delegated jobs assigned to you by your Supervisor, appropriate to your work location
- Assisting healthcare professionals in caring for and supporting patients
- As directed, be responsible for the general cleaning of the service areas, applying all health and safety standards that are being adhered to
- Assist with meal preparation and distribution
- Adhering to all HACCP protocols – having previous experience here would be ideal
- Demonstrating respect, dignity, and professionalism towards people within your surroundings (patients, family, and work colleagues) at all times
Key Requirements :
- 1 plus years experience within the healthcare sector would be preferred
- Valid Manual Handling
- Valid HACCP training & experience
- Must be willing to complete Garda vetting & Child First course
Pay: €13.44 per basic hour
€26.88 per hour on a Sunday
- Experience Job satisfaction on a daily basis
- Competitive Salary
- Day and possibly evening shifts available
- Hours can vary on a week-to-week basis, due to rostering needs.
This role is for an immediate start role, and notice periods may be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent service team, please apply using your most up-to-date CV. Thank you!