Flexsource is looking for experienced Chef de Parties to work in Dublin North – locations are Swords, Howth, Castleknock.
All positions are full time, permanent.
- Minimum 3 year experience as Chef de Partie or similar position required
- Excellent communication skill
- A desire to provide a consistently high standard of customer service
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility with regards to hours
- A good command of the English Language
- Impeccable self-presentation
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de partie or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Role involves assisting and directing, preparing and presenting our menu to the established standards.
3+ year experience in a similar role of a busy kitchen environment is essential with a drive and enthusiasm to learn.
Both food hygiene and HACCP knowledge are essential, further training will be provided.
Salary: 30-33K DOE
If you are interested please send your CV to Bernadett Feuerstein.