Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced motivated and enthusiastic Deli Assistant for our Client Based just outside Delvin Co. Westmeath.
Our Client are eager for hard-working and people-focused Deli Assistant with great interpersonal and communication skills to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months’ experience in a similar role.
Salary is €11ph.
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 5 working days.
- Minimum of 6 month’ experience in a similar role (Deli Assistant / Deli Staff)
- Previous experience in food preparation (sandwiches, paninis, wraps, etc.)
- HACCP certificate required
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is a must
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers
- Must be customer focused and have excellent customer service skills
- Have great communication skills also professional attitude and appearance
- Providing exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, and responding to requests.
- Cook, prepare, and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats
- Make sure to always use the store`s portion control measures
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are always to the highest standards throughout the day
- Ensure that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing rubbish.
- Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes, and personal recommendations with customers
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]