The role of Fish Monger will be a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7.
The Fish Monger will travel between 3 SuperMarket properties (Palmerstown, Skerries and Balbriggan) overseeing the management of the sea-food counters.
- Working in conjunction with the Butcher Manager in each property on the management of the fish counters.
- Working in conjunction with the store managers in achieving budgets and targets.
- Merchandising and display.
- Overseeing the product range
- Stock Ordering.
- Ensure Service Excellence is provided to all customers.
- Ensure legal compliance with all legislation relevant to the department/store.
- Ensure excellent hygiene/HACCP practices in the fish department/area.
- Must have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience as a fish monger working in a busy store/busy property – this experience is essential.
- Must be available for the shifts required.
- Must have excellent product knowledge of all fish/sea-food products.
- Must have a proven track record in managing a department.
- Must have a proven track record in driving sales and standards.
- Must have strong people management skills.
- Must have strong organisational skills.
- Must have a proven track record in customer care/service.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be HACCP trained.
- Free parking
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Health Insurance (reduced rates)
If you are interested please send your CV to Bernadertt: