The team at a 4 star hotel in North Co. Dublin are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic, and enthusiastic Food & Beverage Manager to join their management team. If you are passionate about the food & beverage industry and would like to develop your career within a successful and extremely popular property, we could have an excellent opportunity for you.
This is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week. 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
- Overall management of the food & beverage service of this 4* hotel property which includes a large restaurant, function/conference rooms and bars.
- Management of a team of approximately 30 staff working within the food and beverage departments of the hotel.
- Liaising with the kitchen team on menu’s/food related matters.
- Managing the functions service of the property with the operations team.
- Management of budgets and targets for the food & beverage departments of the property.
- Weekly stocktakes.
- Staff training and development
- Driving sales initiatives for the food & beverage department – in conjunction with the hotels in-house sales team.
- Covering duty management shifts within the hotel property.
- Working closely with the hotel’s management team on the day to day running of this busy property.
- HACCP duties.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests to the hotel’s bars, restaurants & events.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Food & Beverage Manager within a busy 3*/4*hotel property – this experience is essential.
- Previous experience within a venue/property with a busy entertainment schedule is desirable as the food & beverage manner will work closely with the bar manager/supervisor on the organisation of all entertainment in the property.
- Must be HACCP trained.
- Must be able to multi-task and be willing to help out where required in all areas of the hotel.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the food & beverage industry and the new initiatives/innovations taking place within the industry.
- Must have knowledge of financial reports.
- Must have strong people management skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must have excellent people skills and be extremely customer focused.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Must be enthusiastic and a quick learner.
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free staff meals while on duty
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance Scheme (reduced rates)