Flexsource currently have an opportunity for a number of Full time Food and Beverages Supervisors to join the team based at Dublin Airport.
My Client are a large Food and Beverage Company, owning 27 units in Dublin Airport including Sandwich Bars, Restaurants and Coffee Shops. They are currently looking to expand their team!
- Will have at least 1 year experience working as Supervisor in the Hospitality industry; restaurant, hotel, café shop etc.
- Will be an excellent team player and has experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great leadership skills and the ability to lead and motivate by example.
- Passion for quality food & drink
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Strong communicator
- HACCP qualified
- Flexibility with working hours and units within Dublin Airport
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Enjoys being hands on and leading from the front
- Polite and professional manner as you will be dealing with high volume customers
- Own transport is advantageous
- Coordinate the operation of the unit during scheduled shifts
- Manage and motivate staff, upholding a constant level of staff productivity
- Ongoing staff training in coffee and food items
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- High standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Control costs and minimise waste
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- A chance to gain experience working within Dublin Airport
- Working for a large company which gives you the opportunity to gain experience and grow in your career
- 10% off all duty-free products
Pay rate: €12.30pm
Please note this role requires fully flexibility from all candidates as the airport operates 24/7 shift could start at 4am or finish at 11pm.
You would need be able to cover all requested shifts Monday – Sunday.