Lead key aspects of the implementation of the F&B vision and strategy by managing and undertaking the following initiatives:
F&B Operations & Partnership Management
- Lead the day-to-day F&B Operations Management of Strategic Concessionaire Partnerships, acting as the key day-to-day point of contact and interface between the Airport & Concessionaire Partnership.
- Manage & develop collaborative relationships with Concessionaire Partners, embedding a high performance culture to ensure the delivery of high standards & continuous improvement across the F&B product and experience at Dublin Airport.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Concessionaire Partners to understand their business, ensure they are updated on relevant Airport operational information, assess performance, identify & resolve issues and ensure consistent high performance of standards.
Performance Management & Reporting
- Carry out weekly Audits & Monthly SLA scoring, identify problems and driving improvement in partnership with the F&B Performance & Optimisation Manager (P&O Manager).
- Own and interrogate weekly trading performance across account portfolio to uncover operational drivers of performance and work with Concessionaires to identify and deliver actions to improve.
- Work with P&O Manager to create and present monthly/quarterly progress updates on financial and KPI performance.
- Work with P&O Manager to prepare and deliver QBRs ensuring a focus on future initiative and continuous improvement as well as assessing past performance.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five years post graduate experience in a relevant field Aviation, FMCG, Retail or Hospitality
- Operational Experience in an Airport environment highly desirable
- Excellent people management skills, experience managing a team to deliver change
- Highly organised with proven project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills capable of dealing with and influencing colleagues and customers at every level
- Ability to work in a challenging environment both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Sales driven and commercially focused
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to drive high performance standards
- Ability to work under pressure to hard deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
- Personal drive and enthusiasm to grow the business whilst seeking to create a world class customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across all organisation levels
- Committed to daa values