Flexsource currently have an opportunity for a number of Full time Bartenders to join the team based at Dublin Airport.
My Client are a large Food and Beverage Company, owning 27 units in Dublin Airport including Sandwich Bars, Restaurants and Coffee Shops. They are currently looking to expand their team!
- Previous 3-6-month experience as Bartender is desired but not essential.
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in a busy food and beverage operation
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for quality food & drink
- Flexibility with working hours and units within Dublin Airport
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Polite and professional manner as you will be dealing with high volume customers
- Own transport is advantageous
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons.
- Interacting with customers
- Taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- A chance to gain experience working within Dublin Airport
- Working for a large company which gives you the opportunity to gain experience and grow in your career
- 10% off all duty-free products
Pay rate: €10.10ph
Please note this role requires fully flexibility from all candidates as the airport operates 24/7 shift could start at 4am or finish at 11pm.
You would need be able to cover all requested shifts Monday – Sunday.