Flexsource is recruiting for a full time General Manager based in County Clare. Our client is a leading innovator providing Events and Conference Management services to associations, corporations and agencies across Ireland. You will oversee a team of project managers as they design, create, and manage corporate events nationwide.
- Assisting the development, production and delivery of events and projects from proposal right through to their delivery.
- Manage client relationships to ensure customer requirements are identified and executed appropriately.
- Work closely with internal teams to evolve ideas.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines, budgets and priorities on events.
- Manage external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers, venues, and all other collaborators/agencies.
- Support the sales and business development functions through research, outreach and running campaigns to drive leads.
- Travelling to events as required to oversee delivery.
- This list is intended as a guide and is not exhaustive.
- Strong initiative and demonstrated ability to interface effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization and work cross-culturally.
- Proven track record to foster good working relationships between internal/external teams.
- Ability to self-start and work independently.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility (and a flexible attitude towards working hours).
- Be commercially focused/aware.
- Third level qualification in Events, Business, Marketing or another relevant discipline is desirable, or substitute with satisfactory relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Conference and Events.
- People Management experience is essential.
- Fluent in English.
- A full driving license is essential and flexibility to travel as required.
This position offers hybrid-remote working opportunities with 2-3 days per week in the office. Hours of work will vary 5 over 7 days, and flexibility will be required in line with business needs. An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate.
For further information or enquiries, please contact [email protected] or call 061-208128.