- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant.
- Makes critical decisions that impact on the success of the business every day.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, development & performance of Team Members.
- Ensure that the food costs, labour costs and wastage figures are within company parameters.
- Drive revenue and create a profitable business.
- Adhere to company rules, procedures, standards and licensing laws at all times.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
What’s in it for you:
- Develop your Management skills.
- Outstanding Training and Development.
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant.
- Progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Generous Bonus Scheme.
- Company Discounts.
- Birthday Treats.
Key Skills :
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience within a high-volume and fast-paced restaurant.
- A proven track record of guiding and developing teams.
- A talent for spotting and resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and hit deadlines.
- Experience managing a busy food and beverage venue.
- Strong operational experience.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.