Are you ready to get back to the workforce or starting a new career?
Are you interetsed being a Catering Assistant or Housekeeping staff working in Hospitals and Nursing Homes in Dublin (HSE)?
Flexsource have a variety of roles availabe to help you!
We are currently recruiting Domestic Assistants also Housekeeping staff for our Clients Based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for hard-working and people-focused candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be fully flexible, availabe to work weekends as well and have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
If you have experience working in kitchen, hotel or hospital environment we want to hear from you!
Key Duties – Catering:
- Serving breakfast, lunch, tea and coffee to the patients on each ward and collecting the empty trays
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Check the temperatures of all food being served to the patients
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
Key Duties – Housekeeping:
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as cleaning all corridors, rooms, toilets and all public areas of the Hospital or Nursing Home.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Previous catering or cleaning experience in a Hospital or Nursing Home is advantage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Patience and tolerance
- Dependability and Willingness to follow instructions
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be fully flexible as shifts could be at various times
Certificates required for the role: (All certificates can be done through Flexsource)
- Manual Handling
- Haccp – Food Safety
- Garda Vetting
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]