Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Healthcare Domestic Assistants for our Clients Based in all Dublin area.
We are looking for hard-working and people-focused candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Housekeeper, Accommodation Assistant, Cleaner in a Hospital or Nursing Home or Hotel, has excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
You will also have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as cleaning all corridors, rooms, toilets and all public areas of the Hospital or Nursing Home. Also sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Managing laundry
- Looking after the bed lining and uniforms
- Interacting with visitors also patients, nurses’ doctors and staff
- Provide visitor assistance when required
- Previous cleaning experience in a Hospital or Nursing Home is advantage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Patience and tolerance
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Emotional resilience
- Dependability and Willingness to follow instructions
- Strong English is essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be fully flexible as shifts could be at various times
Certificates: (All certificates can be done through Flexsource)
- Manual Handling
- Garda Vetting
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]