Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Healthcare Domestic Assistants for our Clients Based in Dublin.
We are looking for hard-working and people-focused candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Housekeeper, Cleaner, in a Hospital or Nursing Home or Hotel, has excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
You will also have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as cleaning corridors, rooms, toilets and all public areas of the Hospital or Nursing Home
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Managing laundry
- Looking after the bed lining and uniforms
- Interacting with visitors also patients, nurses’ doctors and staff
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Patience and tolerance
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Emotional resilience
- Dependability and Willingness to follow instructions
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be fully flexible as shifts could be at various times
- Previous cleaning experience in a Hospital or Nursing Home is advantage
Certificates: (All certificates can be done through Flexsource)
- Manual Handling
- Garda Vetting
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]