Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Hospital Porters for our Client Based in Dublin 9.
Our Client is one of Dublin’s biggest Hospital, who are eager for hard-working and patient-focused candidate with great interpersonal and communication skills to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Hospital or Nursing Home.
Salary is €13.51ph plus €11.01 Saturday allowance and double pay for Sunday.
Hours: Full time, Monday –Sunday 5 working days.
- Interacting with patients, nurses’ doctors and hospital staff
- Taking patients from their room/wards to consultation room or surgery and back
- Keeping touch with patient’s families
- Delivering patient’s notes to the correct place at the correct time
- Moving hospital furniture and electrical equipment if needed
- Reporting of any facility service defects e.g. plumbing issues
- Taking samples to laboratories
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Assuring that all areas meets health and safety standards
- Previous Hospital or Nursing Home experience is advantage
- Must have understanding of hospital operations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Great interpersonal and communication skills is a must
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Patience and tolerance
- Caring and sympathetic nature
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Emotional resilience – as you are frequently faced with illness and death
- Dependability and Willingness to follow instructions
- Manual Handling
- Patient Moving and Handling
- Garda Vetting
(All certificates can be done through Flexsource)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]