Great opportunity for Hospitality/retail/Restaurant industry professionals to take their next
step in their career to an Area Management job. The right candidate for the job should come
ideally with some multi-site management experience and excel in a fast paced working
You will be responsible for ensuring that Branch managers and their staff keep restaurants
to the highest possible standards, being well organised and properly merchandised at all
times; and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed.
- Assisting in the running of a number of restaurants.
- Assisting in overseeing new openings.
- Regular audits of the branches, assessing the performance of each branch (Food Safety, Health & Safety, Financial Procedures, People Management & Development and Performance vs Targets.
- Be the main point of contact regarding operations for the Restaurant managers- Liaising with the Restaurant manager on a regular basis
- Overall responsibility of food hygiene and food hygiene standards, ensuring via the Unit Managers that all standards are implemented, maintained, records are completed in line with company procedures, EHO, and HACCP requirements.
- Train, challenge, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to Restaurant managers and the team related to all areas of effective operations
- Ad hoc management duties.
- Background in Restaurant/ Food/ Hospitality or retail industry is a must.
- Any multi-site experience is a bonus
- 3 years management experience
- Excellent trainer
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Ability to cope under pressure
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Restaurant Area Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.