Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen and Facility staff (Healthcare Catering also Domestic Assistants) for our Clients Based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for hard-working and people-focused candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Catering Assistant, Housekeeper, Accommodation Assistant, Cleaner in a Hospital or Nursing Home or Hotel, has excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
You will also have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as cleaning all corridors, rooms, toilets and all public areas of the Hospital or Nursing Home. Also sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Managing laundry
- Looking after the bed lining and uniforms
- Interacting with visitors also patients, nurses’ doctors, and staff
- Provide visitor assistance when required
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Organise food preparation areas.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, tea and coffee to the patients on each ward and collecting the empty trays.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Understand daily menu portion control.
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service.
- Check the temperatures of all food being served to the patients.
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties.
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures.
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures.
- Previous cleaning experience in a Hospital or Nursing Home is advantage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Patience and tolerance
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Emotional resilience
- Dependability and Willingness to follow instructions
- Strong English is essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be fully flexible as shifts could be at various times
Certificates required for the role: (All certificates can be done through Flexsource)
- Manual Handling
- Haccp – Food Safety
- Garda Vetting
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]