Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter and Kitchen Assistant for our Clients Based in Dublin 3.
We are looking for hard-working and people-focused candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Assistant, Cook, Junior Chef, Prep. Chef, Cooking Assistant and has excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
You will also have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
These are full time permanent positions, 40 hours/week.
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Check the temperatures of all food.
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures.
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures.
- Cleaning and sanitising all areas used for meal preparation, along with ovens, grills, sinks, and stoves.
- Continually making sure that work surfaces, floors, and walls are clean and sanitised.
- Washing cutlery, utensils, and cookware so the kitchen staff has constant access.
- Helping the chef with food preparation such as peeling, washing, and cutting meal ingredients.
- Keeping freezers, fridges, and storage areas clean and organised
- Previous cleaning experience as a Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Strong English is essential
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be fully flexible as shifts could be at various times
Kitchen Porter: 10.25ph.
Kitchen Assistant (Junior/Prep Chef, Cooking Assistant): 11-12ph – DOE
Shifts for both roles are: 5am – 2pm and 1pm – 10:30pm
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]