Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter for our Clients Based in Dublin, 22 Clondalkin.
We are looking for hard-working candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Assistant, Cooking Assistant and has excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
- Cleaning and sanitising all areas used for meal preparation, along with ovens, grills, sinks, and stoves.
- Continually making sure that work surfaces, floors, and walls are clean and sanitised.
- Washing cutlery, utensils, and cookware
- Helping the chef with food preparation such as peeling, washing, and cutting meal ingredients if needed
- Keeping freezers, fridges, and storage areas clean and organised
- Must be available and eligible working 40 hours/week.
- Previous cleaning experience as a Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant is a bonus
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be fully flexible as shifts could be at various times
- Own transport (car, bike, electric bike) is beneficial to reach the site!
To work 5 days/week, 40 hours.
(You must be available for all shifts)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]