Flexsource are currently recruiting for an exciting new role for our Client within the Healthcare sector.
We requires a number of experienced Multi task attendants, to join their ever growing team.The Ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience working within a Healthcare Sector and is familiar with HSE guidelines to adhere too.
Job Title : Multi-task Attendant – Kildare
- Assisting with basic food preperation
- Adhere to HACCP guidelines when preparing meals
- Understand and learning, how to prepare patients dail menu’s ( Specific dietary needs)
- Serving of meals to patients through a variety of wards
- Keeping all public areas clean , including toilets
- Working with chemicals and operating cleaning machinery.
- Cleaning to a very high standard , so attention to detail is essential here and previous experience with infection control or cleaning would be ideal.
- Working as part of a structured team, whilst also using your own initiative and reporting to and working under the supervision of a nominated supervisor.
- Demonstrating respect,dignity and professionalism towards people within your surrondings ( patients,family and work colleagues) at all times.
- Valid Manual Handling
- Valid HACCP Training
- Must be willing to complete GARDA VETTING & Child First course
- Hold a valid EU work permit or Visa
- Good Level of English both Written and Spoken
- Understanding that this job is demanding and may be working within wards that may contain Covid 19 Patients.
Experience Job satisfaction on a daily basis
Monday – Sunday availability
Hours may vary weekly
Pay : € 13.50 Per hour
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods may be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent service team, please contact Tracey Nolan on [email protected]