This is a long-term ongoing part time role in Limerick, to work 3 days/week, total 18 hours. ( Thursday, Friday and Saturday )
Shift: 8am – 2pm.
Pay rate is €14-16ph depending on experience.
- The right candidate will have at least 2 years of experience as a Chef
- You must have Chef certificate / diploma or Higher Certificate in Culinary Arts
- You will be an excellent team player and have experience in a fast-paced environment
- HACCP qualified
- Previous Customer Service experience is an advantage
- Strong ability to work on own initiative whilst being an effective team member
- Polite and professional manner
- Manual Handling certificate
- Ensuring that all food production is in line with high food standards
- Maintaining the kitchen
- Overseeing and organizing kitchen stock and ingredients
- Working effectively within the Kitchen Team to ensure high customer service standards
- Follow all health & hygiene standards
- Adjusts food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns
- Order ingredients and spices as needed
- Minimising waste, improving waste reduction
Pay rate: €14-16.00ph ( depending on experience )
18 hours / week
If you are interested and feel you have all relevant experience’ please send your CV to Bernadett Feuerstein and attach your chef certificate.