As a Manager your focus will be on providing the customers with high quality service and products. You are expected to focus on maximising sales targets as well as the ability to achieve key performance indicators (turnover, labour, and food cost). you would be expected to lead by example and to be hands-on in the running of the business unit.
- At least 2 year’s management experience in the Takeaway/Restaurant industry.
- You will be highly motivated and driven and a natural leader.
- You’ll be looking to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and to make the customers feel valued.
- Strong stock management knowledge.
- Passionate about food retailing and customer service
- Ensure adherence of HACCP and Food Safety policies and regulations as required by the FDA
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Deal with customer queries and complaints and always strive to ensure customer satisfaction
- Train, manage and motivate staff to ensure an upbeat positive working environment
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products