Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Security Guards for our Client Based in Dublin 9.
Our Client is Dublin’s one of biggest Hospital, who are eager for hard-working and people-focused candidate with great interpersonal and communication skills to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Security Guard in a Hospital or Nursing Home.
Salary is €15.00ph
Hours: Full time, Monday –Sunday 5 working days.
- Interacting with visitors also patients, nurses’ doctors and hospital staff
- Ensure the security of the hospital staff, patients, visitors, assets and premises is always maintained
- Provide visitor assistance when required
- Develop and in depth understanding of the hospital operating and security procedures
- Problem identification and resolution in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Preparing and submitting reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft or other incidents/emergencies
- Operate CCTV systems as necessary
- Assist the team in the maintenance of safety and cleanliness within the store
- Reporting of any facility service defects e.g. plumbing issues
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
- Assuring that all areas meets health and safety standards
- Previous experience in a Hospital is advantage
- PSA Licence required
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Outgoing and positive approach to all tasks given
- Patience and tolerance
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Emotional resilience – as you are frequently faced with illness and death
- Dependability and Willingness to follow instructions
- Fluent English essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Be fully flexible and available to work days, evenings, weekends.
- Security experience (+1 year preferred)
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Manual Handling
- Garda Vetting
- PSA license
If you are interested in this role, please contact Bernadett Feuerstein on [email protected]