Our client is a Hotel in North Co. Dublin are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, professional, and enthusiastic Manager to join their in-house Management Team. If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to develop your career within a busy and extremely popular property, we could have an exciting opportunity for you.
This is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week 5 days over 7.
- Working closely with the hotel’s management team on the day to day running of this busy property.
- Management of all aspects of the hotel while on duty.
- Management of a team of up to 40 people on busy shifts.
- Having a hands-on approach while on duty in areas where support is needed.
- Working closely with the teams within the food & beverage departments of the hotel.
- Covering duty management shifts within the hotel property.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role within a busy 3*/4* hotels.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the food & beverage industry.
- Must have strong people management & communication skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must have excellent customer care skills.
- Must have strong organisational skills.
- Must be fluent in the English language both verbal and written.
- Free parking
- Free staff meals while on duty
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance (Reduced Rates)
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives.
- Employee Assistance Programme