Calling all interested Maintenance and Engineering professionals who are considering a move.
I am currently recruiting for several clients across the Dublin and surrounding regions for several roles.
Below is just a snap shot of some of the roles I am working on right now and 90% of these roles are exclusive to Cpl
If you are a Senior Trade or QQI Level 6 or above qualified engineering maintenance professional from high volume manufacturing environment, if you considering a career move now or in the new year, why not send me your CV and we can arrange a highly confidential call back and feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well.
I work mobile call hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday so if you are factory based, we can arrange a call when you are off shifts.
- Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Food distribution D15 package 40k+
- Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technicians – Industrial Services Dun Laoighre 45k All these roles are open and live right now,
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Food production in D12 – package 50k+
- Electrical Maintenance Technician – Food production in D12 – package 50k+
- Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Food production D24 package 46k+
- Mechanical Field Service Engineer – Heat and Power Generation industry / Plant Fitter or Mechanical background – 50k + company vehicle, call outs, pension, healthcare, Overtime time etc…
- Maintenance Technicians for Pharma in D11, D13 and D15. Salary 42k-45k + shift and benefits OTE 60k +
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Technicians – drinks industry D12 – 57k + shift and benefits
If you or any of your friends or colleagues are interested and have the relevant qualifications for these roles, please get in touch with me ASAP.