· Take responsibility for shift Health & Safety issues in conjunction with company Health & safety Guidelines
· Overseeing the running of the Night sort
· Set up ready for AM shift
· Handover to AM Supervisor daily
· Lead by example ensuring warehouse operatives/couriers/agency staff follow Company and departmental procedures at all times.
· Oversee the workload of the warehouse personnel and ensuring that goods are scanned and are dispatched in a timely and well packaged manner as per departmental KPI’s. necessary.
· Train warehouse staff (including agency staff) in best department practice ensuring staff follow company policy and procedure
· Ensure the floor is in a safe and tidy manner
· Assist Management with day to day operations
· Report areas of concern to Operations Manager / Regional Manager
· Ensure all staff are carrying out their daily duties and responsibilities
· Liaise with other shifts to ensure a smooth shift handover.
· Control all Staff disciplinaries and engage with HR for advise
· Full Management of Security of the Depot, People and content on the Night Shift
Hours: 9pm -6.30am
Sunday to Thursday (Weekends May be requested)