Our client is currently recruiting an experienced ADR driver which is required for a leading supplier of Bulk Ingredients and General Chemicals in the Irish Market.
The successful candidate will have have the following:
Operation of a Large Goods Vehicle in the delivery of industrial gas cylinders for our client based in Limerick/South West Ireland
Operation of Fork Lift Truck equipment involved in the loading and unloading of palletised cylinder loads.
Handling of gas cylinders and the operation of the delivery vehicle.
Management of Customer Orders and Inventory on site in accordance with the Company’s Safety, Quality and Operating standards and in line with National and Local Legislation.
- 5-7 years experience as a CE driver
- Digital tachograph card required
- CPC Card as per legislation
- ADR Certified inc tankers
- Extensive experience in driving and managing hazardous materials and chemicals
- Hours include shift work as required
- 6 -9 month contract
Desired candidate will live in the Limerick region and knowlege of the Nationwide roads is a must
Please contact Paula on firstname.lastname@example.org