Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, well known construction company based in Dublin City.
My Client require several experienced Banksmen to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a number of years’ experience in construction industry.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- CSCS Banksman Ticket
- at least 4 years’ experience
- Always clearly direct Cranes
- Use practical techniques and agreed system of signalling and hand signals to assist drivers and operatives in all manoeuvres
- Always be visible to drivers whilst directing vehicles and crane
- Stand in a safe position, from which to guide all vehicles without being in the way.
- Keep traffic areas free of pedestrians while banking.
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near miss incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Working days: Monday to Friday usually between 7am- 5pm
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role starts immediately.