CPL Institute , Multi award winning Training company are seeking to appoint a Client Services Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a Dynamic Company and to develop the skills and experience required to have a successful career.
At the CPL Institute, we are passionate about providing our clients with best in class Learning and Development solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to bring best and next practice training solutions to our clients and develop new business opportunities across the Irish market.
- Engage with existing clients and key stakeholders to ensure existing business is maintained
- Develop the Cpl Institute service and product offering through identifying further Learning and Development needs
- A key focus on compliance, success in delivery and follow up leading to repeat sales
- Develop the client relationship and increase sales by understanding their needs and matching those with our service.
- Increase our current client database with new clients.
- Maximise the client’s database within CPL for new clients.
- Ensure all tenders are identified, completed, and submitted on time.
- Ensure all present tenders are managed correctly and communication is clear and open.
- Ensure all clients are satisfied with CPL institute delivery and execution of all solutions.
- Help identify and develop new courses that will have a commercial value.
- Identify new trainers and affiliates where necessary.
- Deal with all client queries or complaints under your remit.
- Continually advise and propose Learning and Development process improvements where appropriate.
- stablish priorities, meet timelines/deadlines, and display good organizational skills, and professional interpersonal skills and presentation
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of client’s industry, products, markets, competition, and financial positions
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of key training verticals, trends, and advances by sector
- Establish on-site awareness of important business developments or changes that client is experiencing.
- Participate in the preparation of client Qtr. training schedules plans where appropriate.
- Identify training strategies key clients.
- Identify, develop, and implement quarterly business review.
- Participate in the development of presentations and relevant material for clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience at a senior level in Sales, Business Development and/or Consultancy
- Committed and dedicated to exceeding the customers’ requirements
- Passionate about the training industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and competitive team environment.
- Ability to work with internal / external stakeholder’s
- Ability to influence recruiters and drive activity to fill open opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, interpersonally, and in presentations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Must have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to analyse performance of training activity and take proactive measures to achieve best results
For more infomation please email [email protected]