Pipelayers and experienced groundworkers being sought for work in Dublin and Portmarnock.
- Valid safe pass required
- Valid Manual Handling certificate
- Valid CIF covid-19 induction
- Previous experience is essential in laying pipes
- at least 3 years’ experience as a groundworker
- Dumper Ticket
- Digger Ticket
- Excavator Ticket
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Working days: Monday to Friday usually between 7am- 6pm
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
Attractive package available for right candidates