- Ensure the best practice, related to the refurbishment and rectification of product, is applied consistently and effectively across the business.
- Support the development of new products and services to ensure they are introduced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Review product fittings through liaison with depot personnel and evaluate potential alternative solutions to reduce the whole life costs of the product.
- Monitor KPI performance on product costs to establish areas for evaluation and as a review for previous improvements.
- Liaise with suppliers, head office departments and depots to ensure appropriate changes to specifications are implemented effectively.
- Liaise with customers following the award of a contract, or termination notice, including such matters as site access, foundations, clarification of building requirements and specification, H & S issues and responsibilities for delivery / removal programme.
- Work with all departments as appropriate to ensure project conclusion is within agreed timescales and meeting required quality standards.
- Communicate with all relevant Head Office Departments during the control and administration of orders / projects as required.
- Foster and develop sound internal and external customer relationships through effective communication to provide excellent levels of service.
- Prepare, monitor, and report to the General Manager, the progress of the works against the agreed program.
- Promote an environment of effective teamwork and communication within and between regions, and head office departments.
- Co-ordinate and control Projects within the designated area of operation, working to planned costs and within agreed timescales to the mutual benefit of the company and the client.
- Regularly review and analyse all costs to maximise profitability on relevant projects.
- Accurately assess sites to provide the Commercial Department realistic costings, from which selling rates can be calculated.
- Source and control sufficient labour (approved sub-contract) and services as appropriate, ensuring quality standards are maintained and costs are not compromised.
- Ensure all contractually agreed conditions are met.
- Ensure the commercial interests of the Company are always protected.
- Clarify the customer’s building requirements and any modifications during the contract.
Health and Safety, Quality
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and/or Company procedure/Policies relating to Health and Safety.
- Ensure that all laid down Quality systems, for example ISO 9001, are adhered to.
- Provide appropriate statistical information on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
- Produce reports.
- In addition to the above employees are required to carry out any reasonable request to perform other duties as may be reasonably required within the scope of the job role.
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C, including Maths and English or equivalent
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Full EU driving licence
- CSCS / IOSH Managing Safely/ First Aider/ Slinger Banksman/ Appointed Person
- Practical operational experience potentially within a project co-ordination or supervision role of a multi-trade environment.
- Qualified skilled background
- Experience in leading, developing, and motivating staff
This is a permanent role. The interview takes a place immediately.