We are looking for a Project Manager for our integrated Facilities Management Business Line
Key role to support the Ireland PM in the project delivery function for Ireland. Support may be required for remote projects in the EU Program consists of approx. 40 small construction projects per year (each project <=$5m per project).
- Client liaison; build strong collaborative partnership with client PM and Sourcing representatives and wider client stakeholders in Engineering, IT, Security and across multiple business units.
- Prepare project documentation, programs, schedules, execution plans and budgets.
- Manage and deliver scope definition, OOM cost estimate, and high-level milestone schedule.
- Liaise with Design and client regarding release and control of design document packages.
- Work with QS and liaise with contractors regarding development of project cost proposals.
- Execute the works once authorized by the client, overseeing, and coordinating the appointed contractors.
- Conduct regular project status review meetings to keep all stakeholders appraised of progress.
- Oversee works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Deliver the project to the agreed schedule, scope, quality and budget.
- Identify and initiate necessary change control processes.
- Manage commissioning and handover process. Ensure all applicable documentation is provided to the client on time in full.
- Manage close-out and snagging process.
- Develop and build partnerships with contractors and specialist consultants.
- Problem resolution.
- Liaison with other business units and other accounts.
- Maintain project documentation and status data in online IT system.
- Liaise with central program team regarding program reporting and key performance indicators.
- Liaise with client Contractor Administration Services office and team to co-ordinate all contractor pre-qualification documentation, badging, site permits, work permissions, site access etc.
- Creation and monitoring of purchase requisitions.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Essential – minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of project & construction management.
- Essential – minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of working for a General Contractor acting as principal.
- Essential – minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of delivering multiple construction projects simultaneously for large corporate clients.
- Essential – minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of delivering fast track office fit-out, commercial refurbishment and M&E upgrade projects.
- Essential – minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of having successfully delivered projects within a fixed price lump sum contract price.
- Professional project management qualification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Some knowledge or experience in quantity surveying and construction cost estimation is a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously, manage multiple or conflicting priorities, and handle a high-pressure working environment.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills with great client focus.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical, commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Strong Excel skills with good Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate personal impact and gravitas, with high velocity & speed of response and a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Positive, solution-oriented communications and a willingness to take responsibility.