CPL Institute , Multi award winning Training company are seeking to appoint an QA & Compliance Officer to its Dublin office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a Dynamic Company and to develop the skills and experience required to have a successful career.
QA & Compliance Officer
Summary of Role
Responsible for the development and implementation of the Quality Assurance system in the company. Making sure adherence to relevant accreditation and QA system requirements of certification bodies. Assist with the management of The Cpl Institute’s ISO Quality Management System.
- Manage and implement Quality Assurance systems and procedures designed to enhance and monitor the effectiveness of all The Cpl Institute’s programmes.
- Ensuring that administration, assessment, data collection, and internal quality assurance procedures are implemented correctly and consistently.
- Work closely with the QA & Compliance Manager, Training and Academic Affairs Manager and all staff in The Cpl Institute implementing and rolling out all Quality Assurance requirements in The Cpl Institute.
- Certification is processed in line with ISO/QA requirements and external relevant certification bodies such as PHECC, QQI, IOSH, etc.
- Assist with the development and co-ordination of the appropriate recording systems, documentation, policies and procedures for quality assurance and ensuring that staff and associated stakeholders are familiar with these systems.
- Contribute to programme development process.
- Carry out internal audits, manage audit schedule, maintain records, reports and audit trails.
- Audit reports on programmes, tutors and Learner evaluations.
- Continuous Evaluation of the effectiveness of the Quality Assurance policies and procedures within the company.
- Prepare reports as required by Boards and Sub-committees.
- Sit on Academic council, relevant boards and sub-committees when requested
- Managing where required, the Learner and client complaints procedure
- Oversee reasonable accommodation policy and report on same.
- Act as Internal verifier and liaising person for examination board
- Maintain and update a Quality Improvement Plan
- Oversee an annual self-evaluation and the ongoing monitoring of programmes and associated services, assist with external reviews.
- Ensure that procedures for assessment and moderation are implemented and security and integrity upheld.
- Assist assessment re-checks and cross moderation
- Assist with the Internal verification process and QQI Certification period admin tasks
- Assist with all stakeholders for certification periods and awards
- Liaise with agencies, support he team to facilitate external programme validation from accrediting bodies.
- Is responsible for the implementation of the appeals policy.
- is responsible for the implementation of this Academic Integrity policy.
- Assisting in any other administrative duties, as directed by the Training & Academic Affairs Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and skills required:
- 3rd Level qualification in Training & Education, QA or equivalent
- Must have a core knowledge and understanding of Accreditations systems such as QQI PHECC, IOSH and QA Guidelines and Validation is essential, must be able to provide support in these areas.
- Qualification in Quality Management would assist but not essential.
- Internal auditor qualified
- 3+ Years’ experience in a training environment, quality department or regulated environment.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in Quality Assurance procedures and the updating of internal policies.
- Formal training in MS office applications would be advantageous
- Experience in a fast-moving commercial environment where high levels of professionalism and accuracy are required.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Healthcare or previous training company experience would be advantageous
- 9am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.