We are currently lookig for a Quality Manager to join our plant in Clonee.
The role of a Quality Manager will be reporting to the General Manager and work collaboratively with the Production and Operations Manager and will ensure that all manufactured products supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet customer expectations. It will also be expected to lead all customer audits, BRC Audits and implement new work practices and assist to train all operators for Food safety, best efficiency at work and Health and Safety.
Duties will include:
• Undertaking GAP analysis and interpretation of BRC standards, customer requirements and legislation and incorporate requirements in to our Quality Management system.
• Leading Customer, EHO and BRC Audits including follow up of the resulting non-conformances.
• Maintenance of the Quality Management System.
• Maintenance of Haccp to include Haccp reviews.
• Calibration programme.
• Training of workforce against our Quality Management system.
• Developing initiatives for the continuous improvement of Product and Factory standards.
• Dealing with Customer Complaints.
• Responsibility for maintaining Hygiene standards and managing the Hygiene team.
• Risk assessments.
• Conducting and maintaining the internal auditing programme.
• Conduct Traceability Studies.
• Management and supporting QC staff with routine daily issues.
• Management of Department KPI’s.
• Completion of customer specifications including E-Specs.
• Finished Product specifications.
• Supplier assurance programme.
Qualified ideally in a Food science or equivalent 3rd Level qualification
Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
A coaching mindset to promote exceedance to best practice standard
A questioning mentality with the objective of driving best practice
Ability to influence others at all levels of the organization
Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through teamwork, motivation and employee engagement.
Results orientated with a proven record of achievement
Excellent Technical competence with a capacity to analysis issues
A can-do resilient and flexible attitude
Awareness of the requirements of the Best Practise Food Safety Standards and BRC
Please note this is a permanent position and interview takes place immediately.