We are in search of a Sales Administrator to work with one of our trusted clients in Newtownabbey.
To assist the Purchasing Manager in co-ordinating purchase orders with their large suppliers.
- Help resolve issues/late deliveries, updating ETA’s, communicate with the shipping lines and associated offices, assist the sales team with backorders, scanning and other duties.
- Booking stock onto the system and working with sales on the associated back orders.
- Have telephone/email correspondence in relation to suppliers, transport etc and dealing with suppliers / customers in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Process supplementary and BEIS customs declarations to completion.
- Investigate short and/or missed deliveries communicating promptly to find a resolution whilst communicating with all relevant departments.
- Ensure paperwork received from suppliers is complete and legible.
- Communicate with the warehouse on booking in and the movement of stock, ensuring that paperwork and records are completed correctly.
- Filing/Scanning of Sales and Purchase Invoices, Quotations, Despatch Notes, Test Certificates, and Correspondence. Maintaining full and complete records.
- Liaise with the sales office and finance department as required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- At least one year of experience as an administrator
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail skills
- Team player
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 negotiable for the right candidate
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 30-39 per week (flexible)
Benefits: 28 days of annual leave, free parking, and more.
Start date: ASAP but happy to wait until the notice period is over.
*Only candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted*