I am currently seeking a number of Scaffolders (Basic and Advanced) to join our team, working on a large construction projects in Dublin.
The requirements of this role are as follows;
- Unloading, and erecting scaffolding as required for project.
- Establishing platforms and ensure safety measures are met.
- Dismantling scaffolding builds, and store accordingly.
- Working from heights as outlined by the project manager.
- Working with the team onsite to ensure the smooth running of operations and workflow
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Adhering to all company and site-specific health and safety requirements and regulations.
- Preparing construction sites
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment
- Assisting with creation and removal of temporary structures
- Operating and tending machinery, power tools and heavy equipment
- Assisting in maintaining effective health and safety procedures and protocols on site
- Assisting in the implementation of construction plans.
- Assisting tradespeople in completing their duties.
The successful candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Valid Scaffolding Ticket
- Valid Safepass
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Covid Induction Digital Card
- Experience working on a construction site as a General Labourer
This role is initially a Full Time – 11 month Fixed Term contract. Hours of work are Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturday work. Salary is payable at an hourly rate, negotiable depending on experience.
Please mote this job starts immediately but period notice can be taken under consideration.