CPL Institute , Multi award winning Training company are seeking to appoint an administrator to its Swords office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a Dynamic Company and to develop the skills and experience required to have a successful career.
- Strong administration skills with advanced experience using MS packages
- Assist in the running of the Full-time programmes
- Assist in the promotion and recruitment of participants for the programme
- Assist in the co-ordination of learner registration with MSLETB
- Provide on-going support to learners to ensure they benefit from and successfully complete the programme
- Assist in the design, delivery, and evaluation of modules for the courses
- Provide hands-on delivery of training QQI modules at level 5
- Assist in the planning and execution of accreditation of the modules
- Provide individual support and evaluation to all course participants
- Support the evaluation of learners’ progress with regular group and individual sessions
- Develop Individual Learning Plans with learners and facilitate progression to other forms of training, education, or employment.
- Monitor, record, and report course participants’ attendance
- Implement Health and Safety procedures as per current legislation
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time or as the programme evolves
- Strong computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience Training or Sales Documentation would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- A desire to develop a successful career in the CPL Group
- Full training will be provided
- 30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.