Flexsource are currently looking for experienced Working Foreman. This is exciting oportunity to join very prestige and well- known construction company.
- Knowledge in all aspects of Demolition, Soft Strip out, Temporary works installation
- Able to read designs for temporary works and crash decks
- Installation of crash decks,
- Able to carry out all elements of site paperwork. i.e. Daily safe starts/SPA’s, Tool box talks, GA2 & GA3 sign off, Hot works permits, etc..
- Able to manage large amounts of operatives under his control
- Flexible and willing to do overtime and out of hours work
- Willing to take instruction
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures
- Mobile Phone
- Opportunity to work with big building company
- Exciting career opportunities and progression available
- Competitive salary
- Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Working days: Monday to Friday
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Please note this job starts immediately and an interview is taking place early next week.
If you have a knowledge and experience as mentioned above please contact me today to discuss further.
Excellent package for the right candidates.