Batch Release Inspector
Our Limerick based Medical Devices multinational is looking to recruit a Batch Release Inspector.
Responsible for ensuring that all specified manufacturing conditions are met and dispenses/releases product.
Main areas of responsibilty:
- To manage documentation/archiving of product history files (Batch Files).
- To undertake investigations of batch files in response to customer complaints.
- Completes record of inspection results, acceptance, rejection and disposition.
- Enters basic data into log books or computer databases.
- Implements revisions, corrections and changes to procedures.
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
The successful candidate should hold a minimum of Certificate level qualification in science/quality related discipline. Should also display the ability to work in a team environment, work on your own initiative and have good organization skills and attention to detail.
2 years experience in a regulated environment is desirable but not necessary.