Company Profile: Flexsource Solutions are currently recruiting for a warehouse operator with experience operating an Aisle Master or Bendi forklift to work with one of our pharmaceutical clients. This role is initially on a 6 month contract.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Receiving and recording incoming goods (raw materials).
- Operating forklifts including Aisle Master or Bendi
- Pack, despatch and record outgoing goods (finished product).
- Place goods according to location criteria
- Pick goods against production schedule and/or picking tickets.
- Raise shortage reports
- Operate hold and purge procedures
- Liaise with Stock Records Clerks, Goods Inwards Inspectors, QC Inspectors, Delivery Drivers, Production Supervisor, Purchasing Officers and more.
- Checking actual versus recorded stock levels
- Applicants must have achieved Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working as a Warehouse Operator/Fork Lift Driver within a manufacturing environment. Experience using an Aisle-Master Forklift or Bendi is required.
- PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel and a form of MRP system (SAP, Oracle or OneWorld) would be a distinct advantageous.
- Applicants will hold a variety of current forklift licences. (Reach, Counterbalance and Aisle Master or Bendi).
- Strong organisation, communication skills are a must.
- Ability to provide high quality services within agreed time frames.
Terms: This will initially be a 6 month contract
Contact: Jennifer Byrne or Amy Bradley-Byrne – Please apply online – shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview.