Company Profile: Flexsource Recruitment are currently hiring experienced warehouse / dispensary operators on behalf of our client a global bio-pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Dublin 15
Job Title: Warehouse Operator
- Dispensing of Raw Materials, working in an ISO7 (Grade C) area, utilizing Down flow Booths, Fume hoods, Bio-Safety Cabinets and Nitrogen Overlay processes
- Supply Manufacturing area with required materials in a timely manner to support the manufacturing schedule, ensuring a high level of internal customer service.
- Maintain KANBAN system for consumables within the LSCC building.
- Contribute to the generation of SOP’s required for The JIT Warehouse
- Work with manager, supervisor and WCL team to ensure that material management areas and processes are inspection ready at all times, ensuring success during regulatory audits for the area.
- At all times operate in a safe and responsible manner and actively promote and evolve a safety culture on site and safe working environment for all employees.
- Highlight safety concerns as a first priority and escalate any near misses to target prevention of safety incidents.
- Report all safety concerns to the WCL Supervisor.
- Use appropriate safety and GMP clothing and protective equipment as per training and relevant SOPs.
- Operate all production equipment within the assigned functional area in a safe manner.
- Familiarise yourself with your working environment and have an awareness of emergency procedures in manufacturing production areas and general site
- Represent JIT area on cross functional work teams and meetings
- Ensure that the very highest standards of housekeeping are maintained as tasks are carried out.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working a warehouse role in a highly regulated GMP/GDP environment
- Ideally previous experience in the dispensing of raw materials for pharmaceuticals
- Leaving Certificate is a minimum requirement
- Third level qualification in logistics and/or manufacturing is preferred
- Counter Balance Forklift license and Manual Handling Certification would be an advantage
Contract: 12 Month fixed term contract
Please note this is a day’s role with flexibility required to move on to shift if required in the future
Contact: Linda Hickey – Please apply online only through the advert