My client is a long-established Irish company specialising in the supply and servicing of laboratory, analytical and weighing instruments. They are headquartered in south Dublin and have an office network to supply the whole island of Ireland.
Job Title: Calibration Field Service Engineer
About the Job:
We are recruiting a Calibration Field Service Engineer for our Service Team in the Leinster region based in Dublin but may be required to travel countrywide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
Working closely with the service call centre, the candidate should have strong technical knowledge of general laboratory instrumentation and excellent communication skills.
- A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar technical role.
- Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
- Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB etc.
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Contact: Linda Hickey